Exploring Hackensack Drug Rehab Centers
A Brief Look at Hackensack Drug Rehab Centers
Hackensack is located about twelve miles northwest of Midtown Manhattan and seven miles from the George Washington Bridge. It is an inner suburb of New York City and public transportation is reliable. Known for having a great diversity of neighborhoods, Hackensack is home to Hackensack University Medical Center and Fairleigh Dickinson University, which borders the Hackensack River. Hackensack has a big city feel but, on a smaller scale, and there are restaurants, shops, and museums to fit any taste, and Hackensack drug rehab centers.
Do You Need Rehab Now?
If you answer, "yes" to any of the questions listed below, call Hackensack drug treatment today and let them help you find the best rehab center your needs.
- Drug use has become your main priority. Have you noticed that your interests and involvements are no longer as important as getting high or finding ways to source your drug of choice no matter the consequences?
- Your health is suffering. Have you noticed unwanted changes in the way you feel, behave, or think?
- You take excessive amounts to get high. Do you have an unusually high tolerance for your substance of choice?
- You have a mental illness. Are you self-medicating?
- You have tried (unsuccessfully) to quit on your own. Have you made fruitless attempts at quitting and staying clean?
Be honest with yourself. There is no need to struggle. Call Hackensack drug rehab centers to speak with a professional.
Hackensack drug rehab centers foster personal empowerment and always work from the perspective of what is best for the individual and their families. Once admitted into a facility, a counselor or therapist will conduct an assessment where they respond to the individual's needs and take into account relevant financial, legal, and/or medical factors. It is important to note that treatment plans vary by person and the staff work in concert to develop treatment plans that are designed to reduce emotional, situational, and behavioral obstacles to recovery. A dual diagnosis refers to someone who is simultaneously coping with a drug or alcohol abuse problem and a behavioral or mental health problem. This is crucial for someone seeking to live a clean lifestyle but who also struggles with mental health issues. Hackensack drug treatment specialists are equipped to help you on the road to recovery.
Withdrawal and Detox
Not to be taken lightly, withdrawals can be dangerous or even lethal. Hackensack drug rehab centers are staffed with highly qualified professionals that will assist you or your loved one through this difficult period. The symptoms and length of the withdrawal differ depending upon the substance and the length of the addiction. For example:
- Cocaine: depression and restlessness lasting 7-10 days.
- Heroine: Flu like symptoms lasting 24-48 hours.
- Alcohol: Tremors and/or seizures lasting three days to several weeks.
- Benzodiazepines: anxiety and/or seizures lasting weeks or (sometimes) months
After dependency has formed, withdrawal from a substance is best performed in a substance abuse treatment center where medical detox is offered. This means that medical professionals are on staff to ensure the individuals safety by monitoring vital signs and comfort level. If you are struggling, please call Hackensack drug rehab centers.
If you do not have insurance, call anyway. Hackensack drug rehab treatment centers may be able to offer alternatives to traditional inpatient care. They will always work with you to find the place that suits your needs and determine the best course of action.
Treatment is very personal and varies by individual. Detoxification can be very dangerous if not performed properly, under the watchful eye of medical professionals. Call Hackensack drug rehab treatment center today for help.